26 Feb 2008

Dublin

Well it's been blowing an absolute gale all night! I didn't sleep too well because of that and knowing I was going to have to be up at 6, so I'm a bit shattered this morning. Not looking forward to the flight home much either if the truth be known - if it's blowy here, at Leeds Bradford Airport it'll be a nightmare landing.
But anyway, here I am, in Dublin - in the lovely Castleknock Country Club, just waiting to go down and get my cab to Blanchardstown shopping mall to meet Nicola, the manager of Miss S, and prepare myself for the onslaught! I'm hoping it'll go well and the store will be trading normally at 9am! At which point I think I'll be off to find a nice corner of starbucks and get on with writing some documents I need to finish!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us anything you want...!