10 Mar 2010

This week I have been mostly...

...creating things!

Inspired by my weekend in Warwick (pictures here) with Jacq where we broke out our new notebooks and sparkley pens to write down our 'sort your life out' plans (and which, therefore as anyone knows means that it will all happen with no effort), I've been launched into a frenzy of making things!

Something that started off looking like this...


...has now been created into the finished article. Can't say too much, as said finished article is, as we speak, winging its way through the post to a reader of this blog. More pictures when it won't spoil the surprise! That was all done on Monday afternoon after my drive home. I'll be taking orders for anyone else who wants one, once the cat is out of the bag!!

And now this...



Well this is just the start of it - I've not crocheted anything for YEARS so thought I'd get started with this pretty flower and now I'm making the bag that the flower is going to decorate...this is the picture from the pattern of what the bag is going to look like - check out the flower - mine is just like it!




 I've never made any "material" out of crochet. I've always only made squares or flowers which then get stitched into blankets, so this is a bit of a departure for me.

So here's as far as I've got...



It's going to be nice, I think!

Check out my progress in this picasa web album..




1 comment:

  1. Fab! I'm excited to see what you made that is now winging it's way to a reader! I love your crocheted flower. :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell us anything you want...!