4 Apr 2007

Dubai Airport

Well we're here! The airport is incredible. Pity we're only here for 2 hours! Yes 2 hours, not 3; the plane was delayed taking off for over an hour because of a massive lorry fire on the M62 that we were sat in for the best part of 3 hours with poor Marina. Good job we set off early - 3:30pm for a 5:50 check-in. We actually made it to the checkin desk for 7pm. The lady I was sitting next to on the plane left Harrogte at 3pm and just checked in at 8:15pm. Shit!
Flight itself was mostly harmless; I slept for over 3 hours and Dan got a couple of hours of shuteye. Coming in to land in Dubai we saw the coastline and I actually saw the Burj - next time I'm stopping over for a visit! The skyline looks like something from Blade Runner, very futuristic. I want to visit.
Anyway, it's 9:30am Dubai time, 3:30am UK time and our flight is at 10am, so I'd better go and check in. This next leg is 14 hours!!!!!!
Liza @ Dubai

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us anything you want...!