5 Nov 2009

More Needlework Action

Well, the sewing is coming along nicely! I'd picked it up after a bit of a hiatus when we were in Scotland a few weeks ago. Michelle was doing loads of knitting for the new members of the family, Dan was playing with the fire, and I was sewing.

This is the status as of last night...



It's a bit difficult to see what's been done (and of course the bottom half is rolled into the frame so you can't see it) but the next pic is with the light behind and the flash off so you can see an outline of the stitching!



Since taking the pic, I've also completed some more of the thin lines which outline the leaves in the middle. I really want to finish the lines because it's quite hard to stitch straight lines - I prefer colouring in the in-between bits!

You can see the progress from the very 1st stitch, here on my Picasa Webalbums.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us anything you want...!