5 Apr 2010

I've been getting ahead of myself!

All this new-found creativity is getting bit much - I've started more bags than I've finished! The crafy overload is such good fun though, it's hard to resist each new thing as it comes along - crochet, beads, knitting, felting - whatever it is...it's all great, and I seem to be able to do it!

Anyway, after having made a couple of new bag fronts (just speculatively, you understand) and a couple of the bobbly scarves for Mum & Auntie Bo, I've come back to the original bags and have finished one off...



It's very pretty - and my new name labels have arrived and so I've stitched one in...



This is it close up...


How cool is that....!?!?!?!?!

It's all beautifully lined and would be perfect for a night out - room for a mobile phone, lippy and a credit card!

  
   

1 comment:

  1. It's totally fab! And I love the labels you have had made. Thanks for teaching me to crochet flowers. I'm hooked. (Do you see what I did there?)

    ReplyDelete

Tell us anything you want...!