29 Aug 2007

Finally - the video thing!

I was trying to work out how to get the videos we took at the paintballing a couple of weeks ago up onto blogger....I've been experimenting with YouTube and Google Video - but, blogger have done a blinder and have just started supporting video uploading!!!! So here goes....this is the smallest of the 4 clips at 23MB;
lets see how it looks. It takes quite a while to upload the photies so I'm interested to see what'll happen with the movie.

OK start time 18 minutes past the hour.....at 27 minutes past 17/23MB uploaded.......at 32 minutes past it's all done! Is that good or bad? 1.65MB/min? Seemed quite slow to me especially as I have clips 4 or 5 times bigger than that!

Anyway, it's all part of the fun! Enjoy....!

Update after viewing the post - OMG this was only a 13 second clip. I can't believe that it takes over a minute per second to upload the videos. Hmmmm I think I may have to get some serious video editing software to condense the clips down to their 'action' content.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us anything you want...!