18 Nov 2007

Mum and Dad's renovations!

Although we've been banned from the house due to the cold, I forced my way in today (Sunday) - well to be fair the central heating had been reattached on Friday! So I was finally allowed in. Better still, it was Uncle Ste's birthday so the plan was for a nice Birthday lunch!
I was SO amazed at the difference, it's hard to know where to start - the floor is superb - all one flooring makes the downstairs look HUGE.


Then there was the new door into the lounge - very spooky. Uncle Ste and I were thinking it was a bit like 'Through the Looking Glass' - there was a space there which definitely shouldn't be there - according to our minds anyway.









Finally there's the kitchen - wow! It's all very bright and sleek and the cooker is AMAZING - totally not like the kitchen, and then totally just right!!!
Some more pictures are ---> here

1 comment:

  1. Wow ! What a beautiful cooker. So shiny and it's HUGE. I want one too. Love D x

    ReplyDelete

Tell us anything you want...!