25 Mar 2008

Liza in Dublin

I think I did blog a little from the hotel while I was waiting for my cab - but fully intended to come back and fill in the gaps. I was in Dublin to hand-hold the first store which was going live with our new integrated POS software for authorising card transactions through the POS instead of through a separate device as they do at the moment. It all went remarkably smoothly - the store were happy and I ended up having quite a chilled out day. (Mostly at the airport!)
One of the highlights was staying at the Castleknock Country Club outside of Dublin, and the lovely meal I had (room service) with a little glass of wine! It was especially nice because Dad was 'home alone' too and I'd brought my webcam, and we chatted for about an hour whilst we 'had our tea together'! It's what the internet is for! Just coz I'm sad, I took a few pics of the hotel room coz it was very nice, and I've posted them up here. I know, I know, I'm an international jet setter - but it WAS very nice. Hopefully will be staying there again soon once the rollout commences after Easter, and once I've tested the pinpads.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us anything you want...!