5 Nov 2008

Pics from the Scottish weekend

We had a lovely weekend up in Scotland with Conrad & Michelle as we blogged a couple of times already becauuse I'm feeling quite blogtastic at the moment!!!

In the first post I mentioned about the birdies outside the window and as I've just managed to get the photos of the camera, I thought I'd share the nice one I took of the bird peeking out of the nest.....cute or what? It's actually a sparrow in a house martin's nest - an avian squatter!


Next we went for a little walk up the hill behind C&M's house. You get some lovely views of the house, the valley and the Tay estuary beyond....house is in the red circle in the centre of the pic.



Rest of the pictures are here on Picassa web albums

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us anything you want...!