19 Apr 2010

I've been busy

Creating some more bags and finishing the ones I started. Fabric ones are the new fun!

Made my 1st one (for Janey) this week...



 It is all lined and has a magnetic snap and a card base (covered!)



 I even made a detachable charm for the handle...




Here it is in more detail



Feeling mucho clever!

Since then, I made this one - which is soooooooo cute....


Again, it's lined and THIS one has a mobile phone pocket!!! (Wooooo!)



Finally, this afternoon, I've made this black and white one


...it's reversible....


 So here is the current collection......Do you think I have enough to open my shop yet????

1 comment:

  1. I love the heart bag! Wow! You are seriously talented! I am really enjoying following your creative journey. I love the handbag charm too. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Tell us anything you want...!