20 Feb 2011

Coffee

I wasn't expecting to be raving about the coffee in Hong Kong, but actually we had really fantastic coffee whilst we were there.

Mostly we had coffee at a chain called the Pacific Coffee Company. Really really good coffee!! I guess it's a Starbucks-like chain, but I have to say, fabulous coffee!

They also sell luvvery cake/brioche type things!!!

Chicken and leek pies - OK this wasn't breakfast time....!

Yummy pacific cappuccino
On Valentine's Day, we ended up in another French coffee shop which sold "madelaines" my fave sort of cake to dip in your coffee. Of course on Valentine's Day, they were heart shaped! Aren't they cute?

There was a better picture of the madelaines but I like this one because you can see how perfect my eyeshadow was!!!

Dan's brioche and lovely latte!




Here are all the other posts on our Hong Kong trip

1 comment:

  1. Talking of noodles, you ARE a noodle choosing pictures that highlight your beautifully applied makeup!! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Tell us anything you want...!