8 Apr 2009

We're here!

It's been a looooooong day. It started off at 05:45 with the alarm going off...continued through Leeds Bradford airport, Amsterdan Schipol airport and finally at JFK airport with only 1 question about my visa (although an hour and a half in the queue as 10 flights seemed to arrive at once) .

We checked in to our hotel with minimal fuss and walked down the street to get our bearings.

The first thing that looked familiar was the Deli. "I'm sure we've been in there before" said Dan.

"No," I replied. "The one we went into had stairs over...there."

I moved my head out of the way of the placard blocking my view.

"Oh, right, just where those stairs are."

Next thing we saw was a nice looking Irish bar. We headed towards it and then recalled that we'd been in it 3 years before with Scotty & Michele. Not only that but it was right near Times Square!

We had arrived!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us anything you want...!