21 Mar 2010

I've not been slacking...

Just because I've not been posting loads of status reports on my current crochet activities, doesn't mean I'm not doing any. I've *nearly* finished the next one...


Just got to finish the little flap at the top to extend it over the top and make a button hole to fasten on the front. I've made the lining as well, but it's not stitched in yet: I'm waiting for my 'Made By Liza' labels to arrive so I can stitch one into the lining before I sew it into the bag.

I got this lovely floral fabric (it's the only one I could find with blue and black in it) to do the lining...


...and it's got me thinking about the next bag design...I'm going to go all spring flowers...so I've been practicing some floral designs...


I'm thinking a white bag (lined with the floral fabric) maybe with fabric handles. We'll see where the inspiration takes me.

Some other flowers I've been making...



This one is my 1st attempt at an 'anatomically correct' one - supposed to be a rose, could you tell???
I did quite a few blue (ish) flowers when trying to decide what embellishments to put on my new black/blue bag. I'm thinking that I probably don't need any more flowers stuck on it - opinions welcome though!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us anything you want...!