12 Mar 2010

The finished Article

In a previous post I mentioned my creative flurry - and the fact I couldn't show you an item in case the recipient read the blog before it arrived.

Well, I now can reveal that Janey has received her scarf!


The wool is most intriguing stuff...bobbly bits interspaced with stringy bits...


You knit 'normally' with it - only 6 stitches in a row as in between each stitch you leave a bobble. It knits up really quickly, hence it was done in under 2 hours.


It just kept growing and growing! 2 x 100g balls of wool for the scarf. Superb.

Glad you like it Janey!!!


The full album is here.

3 comments:

  1. Please can I have a Janey scarf ...I will pay god money for a Liza original! I love it x Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops! Good money, baby brain!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great scarf! I was in Abakhan over the weekend and saw wool like this. It feels great. I had no idea it knitted up so quickly. I might have to get some and knit up a scarf myself!

    ReplyDelete

Tell us anything you want...!