15 Aug 2007

Ouch! We went paintballing!


What better after a long hard day at the office, than rolling around in the mud in a forest, and getting splatted with paintballs. Thanks to Jeff, a group of 13 of us went paintballing just by the A1M at HPC.
At home now I've counted at least half a dozen places where I've been 'got'! Fortunately none of them on my already damaged bodily parts! It was great! There were smoke bombs, flash bombs, and of course lots and lots of paintballs! Here's a pic of the gang, more piccies up here thanks to the girl who was marshalling! She took a few movies with the camera as well, and I'm not sure how/where to display them. Dan reckons YouTube and then link to them, but that seems a bit peculiar. I think somewhere more private! Any ideas let me know!

Update 29/08/07 - Video uploads now supported by Blogger (aren't they wonderful!) so the 1st (and smallest) of the 4 movies is now available here. More to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us anything you want...!