18 Dec 2007

The Best Concert !

This whole public transport thing is becoming a bit of a habit; we went to Manchester on the train last night to see HARD-FI - my favourite band of the moment. They were playing at Manchester Central (formally the G-MEX) which is a venue that I've never been to before. It's kind of like a huge aircraft hanger, and I was a bit upset that it wasn't completely heaving.....BUT......at least it meant that I could get nearer to them!
They came on and played brilliant track after brilliant track. It was (I think) nearly all of the new 2nd album, with a few classic favourites from the 1st. I'm absolutely hoarse today from SHOUTING my head off in the crowd.
We took some excellent photos (they all look the same, a dark area surrounding a bright light!!) but they're up on picasa anyway!

Here's a song frm the new album - 'I can't get along without you'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us anything you want...!