16 Dec 2007

Turkey Lurkey

My task this weekend was to try and find / arrange our Christmas lunch (or @ least part of it).

So went to out local farm shop which has its own butcher and looked at the turkey crowns there, but they didn't look that great. We have had ones from there before, but they were packaged differently then. This time they seemed to have been split down the middle and packed that way.

It put me off so I went googling.

I found a couple of places that still would deliver and finally picked on kellys turkeys

They deliver this Friday, so have gone for 2X turkey crowns. (It said on the site that 1 crown would do 4, and there are 6 of us for Xmas dinner). Li I know we are having beef fillet as well. But I am also making sure we have some turkey left between Xmas and new year so sarnies and SOUP.

1 comment:

Tell us anything you want...!