29 Mar 2007

Last day in work!

I can't believe it's really here! You look forward to something for so long that the 'looking forward' is the reality and you forget that the event itself is actually approaching! The last few 'big' holidays (and some of the not so big ones) there has been so much to do, work wise, and at home, that I've ended up working 'till really late on the last few days before going away; and a couple of times this has resulted in me doing my passing out trick on the plane! Not a really good way to start the holiday. This time we decided to take a day or 2 off before actually leaving the country so that I don't collapse in a heap on the way. Sod's law dictates that *this* time though, the pressure isn't so intense, and I'm not actually in the middle of anything, and don't have too much handover to do. So, a nice steady day, a clean handover, and a nice night out with a couple of the sisters-in-law & their families to get the holiday season underway!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Liza and Dan - have a fantastic holiday and hope to see you both very soon when you're back !

    Lots of Love Divya xxx

    ReplyDelete

Tell us anything you want...!