9 Mar 2007

You have received a new message

What is wrong with the vodafone mms service? All I want to do is post to my moblog from the phone but the MMS to email 'service' insists on adding spurious text....'you have received a message..' errrr, yeah, I have received a message....I can tell that by the fact that um, I'VE RECEIVED A MESSAGE!!!!

Not only that but it insists on putting a BIG header through your mail ' you have received a message from +440xxxxxxxxxx' which is never a good idea to have posted all over your blog.

On top of ALL that - they insist on imbedding a whole load of adverts and Vodafone headers and graphics into the mail. (Whatever happened to plain text guys?) so that appears in the blog entry too. How crap is that?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us anything you want...!