4 Mar 2007

No mobile blogging from the UK?


It can't be true. This excellent website doesn't seem to support mobile blogging in the UK. Only certain carriers (US ones) are set up to provide this service. Damn! I wish I hadn't started looking at what the possibilities were. I thought that text based blogging from a computer or phone which supports e-mail was going to be the best I could do. Now I WANT TO DO MOBILE PICTURE BLOGGING TOO. It's like seeing the cake through the window, but knowing you can't get at it! Obviously further investigation is required....
  • Are there any UK based blog sites which I can blog from?
  • Is there a 3rd party website that I can send my texts/pictures to who will then update to blogger for me?
Pah! Tecnology.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us anything you want...!