16 Mar 2007

Valencia trip - getting there - under scrutiny

07:08 Well the ladies are under way; taxi at 4am and the flight just about to take off any minute now. I've been checking the Departures at Liverpool Airport website, and the Arrivals at Barcelona website to check on their progress. More to follow.

07:25
looks like they took off around 10 past and therefore will be nicely on time for their 10:25 (ECT) arrival. Will check back around then to confirm.

11:15 Well I've been in hectic mode this morning but just going onto the Barcelona website, I see that their flight number has disappeared from the Arrivals board, so I guess that they got there OK - even though I didn't see the board say 'landed'. It's now 2 hours since they got to the airport so I'm hoping that the Aerobus got them to Estacio Sants OK and that Mum is in the queue for the tickets! (We took an hour and 40 minutes to get them so hopefully they'll not be as long.)

11:18 Latest update - just looked at my phone for the 1st time since 9am and seen a txty from them saying that they were waiting to pick up their luggage. Text time 09:20 = 10:20 Barca time.

11:21 Latest update - they ARE in the queue!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us anything you want...!