12 Mar 2013

What I'm wearing - 2 days in Sydney

2 days in Sydney

2 days in Sydney by liza-aldridge


It was pretty blumming hot in Sydney over the weekend. 28/30 degrees, so there was scope for a lot of beachy type wear - although it's not quite the thing to wear a bikini in town, many people were in shorts, flip flops (eeek!) and nice t-shirts. 

I chose my Ben de Lisi stripy tunic for the 1st day - it's a multi purpose top - can be worn as a beach cover up, a tunic over trousers, or as I wore it this weekend, as a top (with a belt) over shorts. V smart, I think.

For our Monday wanderings, I have broken into my other 'signature' colour for this holiday which is the sunset orange (or a deep coral) with my M&S orange shorts, my lovely long coral beaded necklace and although this looks like I'm wearing a sarong, I'm not, I have this sarong folded as a scarf around the handle of my bag.

As for the flip flops, the less said the better, they're my real pool side ones. But, my feet were rubbing a bit from the other sandals I'd been wearing, and therefore needs must! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us anything you want...!