6 Mar 2013

What I'm wearing - Honeymoon days 1 and 2

What I'm wearing - Honeymoon days 1 and 2


Just a quick fashion update...this is what I was travelling in (on the left) with my Rohan "jeans" which aren't really like jeans at all, they're so light and stretchy, and my Rohan walking shoes which were just a bit too heavy to pack. On the right is what I've got on today for a bit of sight seeing in Singapore. Same top - note I'm not completely minging, this is a Rohan Leeway Vest which washes out and drip dries overnight! The grey trousers are their Thai pants, super light cool material with 100% sunblock! The necklace I'm wearing isn't quite this one, it is similar though, it's a turquoise, orange and pink one from M&S last year but I couldn't find a pic of it to put on Polyvore!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us anything you want...!