17 Sept 2007

25th Wedding Anniversary

25 years ago tomorrow (18th) Janie and I were beautiful bridesmaids at the wedding of our good friends Manda & Richard. It was the 1st time we'd been bridesmaids and it was SOOOOO exciting. We were in very pretty little white dresses with pink flowers on. Pink flowers in our hair and in our bouquets (all silk, beautiful) Proper bridesmaidey stuff. A couple of weeks ago when we were with M&D for the 40th Wedding celebrations, we were talking about the wedding - and we dug out the dresses. Amazingly Janey could still get into hers (from she was 10 years old!!!) My left boob wouldn't have fitted into mine, but Mary B pinned it onto the front of my frock so it *looked* like I was wearing it. We were all hysterical! They got flowers from the vase and we held them like a bouquet, and took piccies. Anyway, as all the laughing and joking ensued, we thought wouldn't it be a nice thing to do to send Manda and Richard a card with a piccie of their beautiful bridesmaids on, m25 years later. So, that was my task on Saturday morning. I went to WH Smith and bought card and 'stuff' for card making. Very nice indeed....here is the finished result.....!
I took the pics on my phone so they're not mega clear but you get the gist! The original pic is here. Scary stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us anything you want...!