6 Sept 2007

Sr Loretta

Well I remember her being slight, but I thought it was only your old school *building* you were supposed to look at after 20 years and say 'gosh it's smaller than I remember', not the headmistress but in fact, Sr Loretta is definitely smaller than I recall - and - it has only been 7 or 8 years since I've seen her.
Saying that tho, she looks fantastic. Her laser beam eyes are still able to penetrate right into your innermost thoughts - noone could ever lie to her - and her energies are focussed these days, not on keeping 500 convent schoolgirls under control, but on campaigning for peace and justice across the world. Something she probably finds quite relaxing in comparison!
She is such an amazingly interesting and intelligent person. Totally one of my life heroes! I could just sit and listen to her talk, knowledgeably, on just about any subject.
It's a bit of a late one tonight as it was a trip to Bromborough and back (180m round trip). She's worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us anything you want...!