6 May 2013

Dingbat Alert!

I've been trying to work out a way to get my pics from the Google+ Instant Upload album, to here, without having to download them somewhere first and then upload them.

I've just read a very helpful blog post on the topic and it would appear that I've been a bit of a dingbat and completely missed the obvious.

Lets see if it works shall we?



Oh dear! It would appear that I've got so used to uploading pics from my laptop or from a URL link, that I haven't recently stopped to see that there are several new options on the 'add photo' page. One of which is very clearly marked 'From your phone'. As you can see, clicking on this link brings the pics from my phone. Hmmm the clue is in the name!

I spent a good few hours when on holiday last month trying to work out how to easily get photos from my phone to the blog. It would appear I couldn't see the wood for the trees! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us anything you want...!