11 May 2013

What to wear?

I definitely have a sense of what's the correct outfit for an occasion. I like to be dressed correctly. I like other people to follow suit!

Although it wasn't the nicest colour (bottle green) I enjoyed wearing a uniform for school, it meant it was easy to decide what to wear every day.

As soon as I left school, I started working at IBM and I was launched into the formal office wear world. Suits, skirts, blouses, nice shoes (yay!) and general smartness. I have always enjoyed dressing in a smart way!

I remember chatting to a friend who said that all they wear at home is jeans, jeans, jeans!

So now that I'm no longer an office worker, I have to decide what my style is. I don't want it to be jeans *every* day - maybe some days, but not every day. I'm thinking I have to focus in on a nice smart/casual wardrobe.

How about this?

http://theviviennefiles.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/turquoise-orange-packing-capsule-based.html

Possibly a bit too smart though?

Lush!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us anything you want...!