3 Apr 2007

All packed and ready to go

Marina gets here in an hour to take us to the airport! I'm excited but
a bit fraught - when we weighed the cases I was about 2 kilos over; which meant I had to go chucking things out of my case on a 'what does it weigh' rather than a 'do I need this' basis! I've ended up chucking my trainers and my running gear. I guess the resurection of my running skills will have to wait 'till we get back. Not only that, I went to put my makeup on after my shower and realised I've missed out my makeup brush (that's OK it's gone back in) and my favourite makeup remover; not OK, it weighs too much so it's OUT! I'm sure I'll have forgotten something important. Mental list....bra that my bridesmaid dress was fitted over, bridesmaidy shoes, passport, tickets, earplugs for Dan's snoring, lipgloss, absolutlely essential eyshadows. OMG I'm sure there'll be something critical I've forgotten!
Anyway, next post will (hopefully) be from Dubai airport, we land there about 3am UK time, 6am UAE time. 3 hours stopover for a shower & freshen up, then the next leg to Sydney which gets us in to Sydney at 6am Thursday morning which, I think is about 9pm Wednesday night UK time. Cheerio!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us anything you want...!