13 Apr 2007

Heading to Christchurch

Well, I can't believe the wedding activity is over - Dan likened it to cooking a roast dinner; lots of preparation and careful timing all coming together in your lovely roast dinner....which you then eat and it's all over!!! I have to say I think the wedding was EVEN better than a mega Sunday roast...!
Last night we went out to Wildfire in Sydney with Relfy & Louise to celebrate Dan's 38th birthday! I'd put a link to the restaurant but I daren't tab away from this screen - it's the world's slowest internet connection!
Currently we are at Sydney International Airport, it's 7am and we're waiting for our flight to Christchurch at 7:50. 3 hour flight and then we're on to the next leg of our journey!
L&D xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us anything you want...!