2 Apr 2007

New Shoes

Well here they are, the bridesmaidey shoes! I can only hope that they're the same ones as Claire has bought, after me having legged it to Harrogate to get them today!
They're certainly very nice! I just hope they match Claire's!
It's a pity we didn't get our act together a bit quicker as they also come in silver and they'd look great with Les's dress. I wonder if LK Bennett is in Sydney? They're called 'FOXY' so if you are reading this Les, then got over to LKB! Anyway, I love them! Hopefully I'll be able to walk in them all day. I'll be bringing my 'party feet' with me anyway, and failing that, by 10pm I'll be in my flip flops!

I've had a lovely day today. Manicure and pedicure for the wedding; sparkley fingers and black glisteny toes! (Diamante bits as well!) Getting pretty excited now. ONE MORE DAY to go. I was talking with a lady in the beauty salon who has flown with UAE
and who says they're very good!

So on the to do list; all the washing is done, just a couple of bits to be picked up from Sainsblobs tomorrow - some jewellery for the bridesmaids to wear, and a prezzy or 2 for the various people we're going to be staying with. In addition, I think my dodgily acquired Ventolins have arrived at the post office - not too dogy but purhased without a prescription - from t'internet, which is good news as wheezing bridesmaids are never an attractive thing!

I may blog again tomorrow but if not then the next one will be from Dubai airport on Wednesday morning - we arrive at about 3am UK time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us anything you want...!