11 Mar 2009

I can barely bring myself to say it

But now my SHOULDER is hurting.

I've been awake since 5am because every time I turned over, the muscle twanged with a vengeance. I realise I must have put my left arm down first as I hit the deck the other day.

When I was doing my military fitness last Thursday I was crawling around in the mud, and a realised that my knees were really sore. It wasn't news. I've not been able to put my right knee flat on the ground since I fell the first time at Arcadia just before Christmas. And, I can't put my left knee flat on the ground since I did a spectacular skid in the reception at IBM on a wet day about 5 years ago, crashing to the floor and landing on my left knee and winging the heel of my (really nice) brown suede platform boot across the foyer.

I wonder if there's any way I see the doctor about my sore shoulder, 2 knees and ankle without mentioning the 3 falls?

Oh the shame!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us anything you want...!