9 Mar 2009

More "ow ow ow owwwwwwwwwww"

Well the weekend was pretty painful. My muscles haven't been put through their paces in that way since about 1996. However on Sunday I'd more or less recovered. 

Today, however, I managed to go over on my ankle and fell spectacularly in exactly the same spot that I went over on it just before Christmas. It was just on the long walk up from the Arcadia car park to the offices where the IT dept are. Just about here in fact....


Poor Chris, he was there the last time I fell (on the way back down the hill). I hope he's not getting freaked out by the fact that I'm falling at his feet alot lately!

Anyway, I'm really aching now. My ankle is twice the size of the other one. I'm wearing a nice tubular bandage which caused me to scream loudly whilst just trying to put it on.

I think I may NOT be doing my military training this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us anything you want...!